Hutchison Drei sets trends in queuing with NTS welcome manager
Drei Austria aims at gradually implementing its new shop concept in all their stores, offering mobile consultation directly at the product. The inviting and relaxing atmosphere, however, does neither provide any fix counters nor any typical queuing, where tickets need to be drawn. Therefore, Drei was looking for an appropriate and innovative queue management solution that would add significant value to both, the company and its customers.
Download case study
Care to learn more? Download our case study.
Hutchison Drei Austria
- Austrian telecommunications provider, serving approx. 3.7 million customers
- Mobile telephony
- TV and music servies
- Implementation of a customer-oriented queuing solution
- Precise waiting time forecast for customers
- Precise calculation of customer waiting time
- Flexibility in spending waiting time
- Customer-targeted preparation of consultants
"The NTS welcome manager allows for a positive and relaxed atmosphere in the store. Our customers now can flexibly bridge their waiting time whereas our consultants can prepare properly for the next customer."
Günter Lischka / Senior Head of Business Unit Contract Consumer / Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH
Care to learn more?
Download the full Case Study and learn more about the implemented solution and customized functionalities.