Software Test Engineer (f/m/x, full-time)
Testing of web applications (J2EE and Angular)
As an innovation leader in providing retail software solutions and consulting to telco brands around the globe, NTS Retail has successfully conducted over 350 retail projects from Sweden to New Zealand. Our customers value our approach to delivering holistic commerce solutions.
For our office in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for a committed full-time developer (f/m/x) to work in our team. This position is a great fit for you if you are driven by solving complex challenges in a diverse environment.
- Test new or updated software which is provided by the development team to determine if the software performs accurately and reliably according to the documented requirements under both normal and extreme conditions.
- Specify test cases for new or updated software, such that the test automation team can create and run automated test cases based on these test cases.
- Define test cases that can adequately verify fixed issues.
- Perform all test cases, which are not yet automated or cannot be automated whenever a release request requires such tests, including appropriate test result documentation.
- Report issues to our development and product management teams including adequate data for reproduction.
- Recommend improvements to the product management team.
- Coordinate testing activities with relevant stakeholders.
- Actively communicate with stakeholders when necessary, in order to identify and clarify problems or deviations.
Your abilities and skills
- Completed degree (e.g. computer science, business informatics), university, FH, HTL or relevant professional experience
- Technical knowledge in the areas of Windows, Linux and Web.
- Ideally experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, SilkTest) as well as Java and SQL.
- An ISTQB certification is desirable or can be acquired from us.
- Proactive Attitude and hands-on approach
- Great organization and communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a growing company in an exciting industry? Send us your complete application including your personal motivation, your availability and desired salary:
The target salary for this position is 3.600€ gross per month. The actual salary is adapted to match your qualification and experience.
What we offer you
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space
Apply now for this position
Ing. Mag. Alexander Siedl, BSc