With version X7, NTS Retail officially presents the latest release of its tried-and-true retail software solution on December 14th, 2018. The new version of the NTS Retail Suite comes along with numerous features and further optimizations and is an excellent option for telecom operators, looking for a highly integrable, scalable platform to operate their retail stores from.
Our web-based POS application NTS pos enables operators to shift their in-store business processes to a fully platform-based front end. This allows for a greater degree of flexibility, as the browser-based solution can be operated on basically any device.
Our queuing and welcoming solution NTS welcome manager has been adapted to provide a consistent look & feel with our other web-based modules. It allows you to set the stage for a great experience form the moment your customers enter the store.
NTS logistics has seen a couple of improvements, which mainly focus on improving the user experience during daily operations, for example while processing digital delivery notes.
NTS analytics had a lot of changes happen under the hood, all geared towards providing valuable information structured as efficiently as possible so it can be put to great productive use.
updated and extended FEATURES:
- Bundling of products and offers
- Cart sharing with other NTS applications or 3rd party systems
- Comprehensive price management & discount handling
- Usage of payment components within NTS commerce platform
- Cost-effective hardware sharing
- Processing of printed receipts in customizable layouts
NTS welcome manager
- Operated by a welcome agent or in self-service kiosk mode, enabling autonomous self queue-in
- Integration with NTS analytics
- Device-specific operability
- Enhanced waiting time calculation
Extended function rights for:
- Creating test stocktake
- Adding new serial numbers
- Assigning serial numbers to another inventory
- Assigning serial numbers to another article
- Improved UI for a better display of complex data sets
- Single interface for analytics data from NTS Retail applications
If you are interested in our new X7 version or if you wish to obtain more detailed information on any of the new features, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your NTS Retail account manager or contact us at +43 50 687 2000 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in receiving regular updates on telco retail trends and best practice? Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter!