The latest version of our software solution – NTS Retail X6 – is set for release at the end of June. The new release introduces numerous new features, which help to optimize daily operations in the retail environment. We are expanding the scope of our retail and commerce solution by adding future-oriented modules and services designed to fulfill the following objectives:
- Delivering an easily integrable module to handle payment processes, which connects with BSS and commerce solutions from third-party providers.
- Improving the in-store customer experience with a smart queue management solution to manage waiting times and plan consulting appointments.
- Optimizing stock management and facilitating the stocktake process by providing a – now web-based – mobile solution.
- Enhancements regarding the omni-channel integration of external systems to perform goods handovers and stock removals as part of the stock management capability.
- Full control over data stored within the NTS Retail system in order to simplify the process of achieving GDPR compliance.
- Additional possibilities for customers and partners to connect their systems to our solution for the purpose of testing and development.
All new modules and additions to NTS Retail X6 have been designed based on our open API Commerce Platform and can be easily integrated with existing BSS and retail environments.
For more information and live demos, feel free to contact us anytime!
Simply write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your consultant.
Interested in receiving regular updates on telco retail trends and best practice? Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter!