Webinar Date & Time: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 10:30 GMT
As CSPs eye the prize of transforming into DSPs, they must create more enduring customer relationships by delivering positive omni-channel experiences. Ovum research reveals that around 90% still have a long way to go, but by following the principles, guidelines and example of Vodafone/Huawei & partners in this webinar, they will accomplish their omni-channel management goals much faster.
The webinar will cover the core principles, best practices and guidance for faster omni-channel management delivery. We will also illustrate how Vodafone, Huawei and their ecosystem of technology partners collaborated to design and deliver some vitally important use cases, starting with: From Churn to Return.
- The What and the How of Omni-Channel Management — what it is, core principles and how to go about it, including the Denon & Marantz transformation case study. – Jeremy Cox, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement Practice, Ovum
- A Customer Experience-Driven Architectural Approach to Omni-Channel Management and Building the Ecosystem – Sanjay Saxena, Principal Consultant, Digital Customer Experience, Global Services, Huawei
- The Omni-Channel Management Alliance – a Q&A session with some of the partners:
- NTS Retail – Bernd Steinwender, Head of Product Management – Creating the Retail Fulfilment Capability
- Celebrus Technologies – Katharine Hulls, VP Marketing – Fueling the Inference Engine to Deliver Relevant Interactions in Support of the Customer Journey
- TeleTech Consulting – Peter Dorrington, European Head of Customer Insights – Orchestrating the Customer Experience
- TIBCO – San Zaw, Head of Solution Consulting, Asia – Interconnecting Data, Systems and Processes across the Value Chain to accelerate Concept-to-Market Cycles.
- Summary & recommended next steps (Jeremy Cox, Ovum), followed by Q&A session
To register for this webinar, please use this partner link.