Senior Business Development & Partner Manager (f/m/x, full-time)
We are looking for you
NTS Retail creates smart digital solutions for telecom operators. We are among the leading software specialists for the telco-retail space and the preferred software partner of telecom brands worldwide. With our cutting-edge commerce solution and industry expertise that is based on 25 years of experience, we support our customers to build a strong digital experience at their retail stores and across their customer touchpoints.
For our offices in Leonding or Vienna, we are looking for a motivated Business Development & Partner Manager to join our sales team. In this exciting role you will work with our international partners and prospects to identify and nurture opportunities to place our products in the market.
You will assume a key role within our sales team. Closely cooperating with our highly skilled and motivated pre-sales specialists, you will manage the entire sales and partnership process, winning new customers for NTS Retail with a dedicated focus on the indirect channel.
Perfectly supported by our back-office team, your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- You respond to support inquiries and support our customers using our ticket system, via e-mail, phone, or on web conference calls.
- You coordinate sales campaigns together with our teams & partners in an international setting.
- You profile target customer accounts in our industry, while also identifying and developing key contacts and relationships within those companies.
- You will represent NTS Retail at industry conferences and network with high-profile stakeholders across all our target markets.
- You manage and account for the successful response to incoming RFIs & RFQs, collaborating with internal and external colleagues in the process.
- You oversee our partner accounts and drive the respective collaborations and joint efforts.
- You conduct customer & partner presentations and workshops, on-site, remote and with a dedicated focus on the key audience.
- You negotiate associated contracts and agreements.
NTS Retail is more like a dynamic football team rather than a rigid corporation and we are looking for a true team player with the following set of skills:
- You hold a degree in a relevant field such as computer science or business (University, FH or HTL).
- You have already gained experience in conducting complex bidding and tendering processes (RFI/RFP/RFQ).
- You are well-versed in the IT industry and ideally, have experience working in telecom retail.
- You have experience in selling dedicated solutions through indirect channels.
- You can demonstrate a successful track record of developing business in the field of enterprise business software solutions.
- You communicate flawlessly in English and speak one or more additional languages (German, French or Spanish are a plus).
- You enjoy traveling moderately within our core target markets: Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and other regions.
- You are comfortable working independently and autonomously with a strong, solution-oriented work ethic.
- You are a great communicator who can confidently work with everyone across all cultures.
- Your well-established sense of reliability, accountability and team spirit make you a stand-out professional that delivers great value to any project you work
If you feel like this profile matches you and you would like to take on the challenge of working in a professional, international environment, we are looking forward to your application, including a letter of motivation, CV, photo, and credentials.
For this position, the designated annual salary amounts to 60.000€ with additional performance-based bonuses and the option of using a company car. Naturally, we offer a competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications.
We offer you
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space