IT Project Manager & Consultant (f/m/x, full-time)
We are looking for you
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager & Consultant to support our young and ambitious team. In this challenging position, you are responsible for a variety of different tasks with a lot of room to develop and grow in your role.
As an IT Project Manager & Consultant you are working on prestigious IT transformation projects for leading international brands in the telecommunications sector.
- You will take on an active role in the acquisition stage, supporting our sales team with your expertise in the field of project management and solution design.
- Drawing on your project management skils, you help rolling out our innovative software solutions to our international clients.
- You analyze requirements in workshops for our clients and document those carefully, thus laying the foundation for an excellent cooperation across departments and teams.
- Together with the project team you carry out the installation and configuration of our solution on the customer’s end (on-premise our in the cloud).
- During the testing phase following the deployment, you support the team on the customer’s end and guide the acceptance process until the successful go-live.
- Following the rollout, you handle the handover to the operations teams on our side and on the customer’s end.
Your abilities and skills
- Your professional attitude and your strong sense determination allow you to push projects forward in a very goal-oriented way.
- Your solid communications skills and your interpersonal competence allow you to see IT projects through in good time and with a high degree of quality.
- Your subject matter expertise, backed by a degree (HTL, FH, University), in the fields of IT and business economics allows you to immediately understand the underlying business processes on our clients’ end.
- With a solid background running software projects on the vendor’s side, you have a habit of addressing our customers’ requests openly and in a goal-oriented fashion.
- Years of experience in analyzing requirements and creating software solution designs allow you to act as a key point-of-contact with critical know-how.
- You possess excellent IT expertise (Windows/Linux, application servers, SQL, web services, container virtualization, cloud platforms, networks, databases …).
- Your analytical, methodic approach generates a solid basis for a self-reliant and result-driven approach to work, which facilitates collaboration across all departments.
- Your curiosity and openness towards other cultures, along with a willingness to travel (up to 30%), define your profile as an IT Project Manager of international pedigree.
- Ideally, you already possess a IPMA/PMI certification (can be acquired during your time at NTS Retail) and are capable of working in a business setting in both German and English.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of self-dependently handling IT projects in a professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.
Gross annual salary is € 50.000 plus target achievement bonuses and option for a company car. Of course, your actual salary will be adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
We offer you the following benefits
A global approach
Work with international top brands in a highly dynamic industry.
A diverse set of tasks
Interesting challenges and plenty of freedom to express your ideas
Easy-going and international working environment
Work in a highly agile environment with a high degree of flexibility and great time management options.
Spacious office with great connections to public transport and cool benefits benefits (flex time, meal allowance, free fruits and beverages, usage of the in-house staff canteen, insurance package, modern office equipment, sports facilities, company mobile phone for private use)