Technical Pre-Sales Consultant (w/m/x, full-time)
For our headquarters in Leonding we are looking for a technical pre-sales consultant as an addition to our young, ambitious team. In this challenging position, you will be taking over a broad range of responsibility with a variety of versatile tasks: you will act as the support for our sales team across all phases of the tendering process.
As the “go-to person” for technical issues, you will focus on providing competent answers to sales-related problems, in addition to taking over crucial preparatory work in the analysis process. With your positive and objective demeanor, you will confidently oversee intensive tendering projects and build bridges in cross-departmental cooperation.
- Professional support of our sales team in technical and content-related matters
- Answering extensive tenders (RFI, RFP & RFQ) in cross-departmental cooperation
- Professional preparation of information, conception and process modeling
- Creation of concepts and drafts for the implementation and integration of our software solution: An extensive commerce platform (Java EE stack with REST APIs)
- Planning, implementation and documentation of consulting services and analysis workshops
- Design and conception of the architecture for the desired software solution under continuous coordination with the architects and developers
- Support and implementation of offer presentations for our international customers - remotely and at meetings on site
- Professionally relevant, technical education in software engineering or comparable professional experience
- Experience in the implementation of complex tendering and awarding processes (RFI / RFP / RFQ)
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and a strong sense of team spirit
- Joy in working in a multicultural & agile work environment
- Experience with modern cloud technologies and software architectures as an advantage
- Willingness to travel internationally & confident appearance at remote presentations
- Languages: German, English and other languages as an advantage
We offer you
- An agile work environment using state-of-the-art technology and the best tools
- A relaxed, easy-going and international working environment
- Attractive benefits (flex time, meal allowance, free fruits and beverages, usage of our in-house canteen, insurance package, modern office equipment, sports facilities, company mobile phone for private use)
- Possibility of flexible time management
- Great connections to public transport (the subway is right in front of the office)
- An international colleague and customer environment
Gross monthly salary for this role is € 3600 (on a full-time basis at 38,5 hours). Overpayment according to classification, work experience and skills is to be expected.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of working independently in a highly professional setting, we look forward to your detailed application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.