Solution Architect (f/m/x, full-time)
As an innovation leader in providing retail software solutions and consulting to telco brands around the globe, NTS Retail has successfully conducted over 350 retail projects from Sweden to New Zealand. Our customers value our approach to delivering holistic commerce solutions.
For our team in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for a committed Solution Architect (f/m/x) to become a part of our young, ambitious team. This position is a great fit for you if you are driven by solving complex challenges in a diverse environment.
- Lead the effort to mature the solution designs with the Development, Product, Project and Sales teams.
- Provide support during the high-level requirements engineering process.
- Translate business requirements into system qualities and repeatable design strategies and patterns, such as adaptability, scalability, availability, and reusability.
- Focus on developing the enterprise system’s architecture and data integration standards.
- Develop documentation for the portfolio of applications, including context diagrams and technical descriptions for major programs and components, etc.
- Perform research (state-of-the-art technologies, telco world, etc.) and participate in industrial standard review and technology selection.
- Review feature designs and functionalities.
- You hold a degree in a technical field such as software engineering and have experience in a similar role.
- You enjoy working in a highly international, multicultural work environment, which encourages agile practice.
- You are an experienced user and advocate of modern cloud technologies and associated software architecture best practices.
- You possess profound technical knowledge; problem-solving abilities and demonstrate a precise way of working.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on projects with German or English as a working language.
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a growing company in an exciting industry? Send us your complete application including your personal motivation, your availability, and your desired salary.
The target gross salary for this position is 3.618€ gross per month. Of course, your actual salary will be adapted to match your qualification and experience.
We offer you
A global approach
A highly international setting with colleagues and customers around the globe
At the heart of innovation
An agile work environment using state-of-the-art technology and the best tools
Flextime, meal allowance, fruits and beverages, usage of the in-house staff canteen, sports facilities and company mobile phone for private use
Great connections to public transport and ample parking space