Solution Architect (f/m/x, full-time)
For our team in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for a committed Solution Architect (f/m/x) to become a part of our young, ambitious team. This position is a great fit for you if you are driven by solving complex challenges in a diverse environment.
- Lead the effort to mature the solution designs with the Development, Product, Project and Sales teams.
- Provide support during the high-level requirements engineering process.
- Translate business requirements into system qualities and repeatable design strategies and patterns, such as adaptability, scalability, availability, and reusability.
- Focus on developing the enterprise system’s architecture and data integration standards.
- Develop documentation for the portfolio of applications, including context diagrams and technical descriptions for major programs and components, etc.
- Perform research (state-of-the-art technologies, telco world, etc.) and participate in industrial standard review and technology selection.
- Review feature designs and functionalities.
- You hold a degree in a technical field such as software engineering and have experience in a similar role.
- You enjoy working in a highly international, multicultural work environment, which encourages agile practice.
- You are an experienced user and advocate of modern cloud technologies and associated software architecture best practices.
- You possess profound technical knowledge; problem solving abilities and demonstrate a precise way of working.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on projects with German or English as a working language.
We offer you
- An agile work environment using state-of-the-art technology and the best tools
- A relaxed, easy-going and international working environment
- Attractive benefits (flex time, meal allowance, complimentary fruits and beverages, usage of the in-house staff canteen, insurance package, modern office equipment, sports facilities, company mobile phone for private use)
- Flexible time management options
- Great connections to public transport and ample parking space
- A highly international setting with colleagues and customers around the globe
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a growing company in an exciting industry? Send us your complete application including your personal motivation, your availability and desired salary:
Ing. Mag. Alexander Siedl, BSc