Software Test Automation Engineer (f/m/x, full-time)
For testing of web applications (J2EE and Angular)
For our office in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for a committed full-time developer to work in our team. This position is a great fit for you, if you are driven by solving complex challenges in a diverse environment.
- Self-dependent execution of tests including:
- Development and maintenance of automated tests
- Usability and exploratory testing
- Performance testing
- Test data creation
- Development and maintenance of the test infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Docker, AWS)
- Contribute your ideas and experiences in the continuous improvement of our agile test processes
Your abilities and skills
- Completed degree (e.g. computer science, business informatics), university, FH, HTL or relevant professional experience
- Technical knowledge in the areas of Windows, Linux and Web.
- Ideally experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, SilkTest) as well as Java and SQL.
- An ISTQB certification is desirable or can be acquired from us.
- Work in an agile team of skilled developers
- Develop using a modern tech stack (Java EE und Spring, MicroProfile, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, Jenkins Pipelines, ...)
- Rely on the best tools available (Wildfly, Keycloak, Jaeger, ElasticSearch, BitBucket, Jira, Sonar, Confluence)
- A relaxed, easy-going and familiar working environment
- Attractive benefits (flexible hours, meal allowance, free fruits and beverages …)
- Great accessibility via public transport
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a growing company in an exciting industry? Send us your complete application including your personal motivation, your availability and desired salary:
Ing. Mag. Alexander Siedl, BSc
The target salary for this position is 3.600€ gross per month. The actual salary is adapted to match your qualification and experience.