Senior IT Project Manager (f/m/x, full-time)
for our head office in the Austrian town of Leonding
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Project manager to support our young and ambitious team. In this challenging position, you are responsible for a variety of different tasks ranging from assistance during the acquisition phase to carrying out detailed requirement analyses to designing solution concepts and up to acceptance testing and billing.
Another major task as an IT Project Manager is the coordination of the entire project, which is a key factor in regard to the success of any business venture.
- Successful implementation of comprehensive software solutions for our customers
- Full responsibility for coordinating and executing various projects to the customer's satisfaction
- Project team leadership
Your abilities and skills
- Completed education and/or training in the areas of IT or business administration (University, University of Applied Sciences or Higher Technical Institute)
- Several years of experience in IT project management
- Several years of experience in software project design & requirement analysis
- Substantial knowledge of business administration
- Solid IT knowledge and skills
- Experience in ERP environments as well as their integration
- Analytical and methodical working style
- Ability to work independently and highly solution-oriented
- Communicative manner and competent appearance
- Interest in foreign cultures and willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Languages: German, English, others of advantage
- IPMA/PMI certification of advantage
With your sovereign demeanor and high determination, you play a major role in completing various projects. Strong communication skills furthermore help you in successfully completing a project within the given time frame and with high-quality results.
- Attractive, result-based wages as well as a variety of other benefits (free beverages and fruit, insurance package, in-house cafeteria, modern office equipment)
- Leadership in national and international projects for well-renowned companies
- Engagement in a very dynamic and highly motivated team
- Project management certification (IPMA, Level C)
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of self-dependently handling IT projects in a professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts. Gross annual salary is € 50.000 plus target achievement bonuses and option for a company car. Overpayment according to classification, work experience and skills is to be expected.
DI (FH) Michael Pavala