Senior IT Program Manager (f/m/x, full-time)
We are looking for you
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Program Manager (f/m/x) to support our young and ambitious team. In this challenging position, you are taking on a key role in our project team with a versatile set of tasks and a high level of responsibility.
As an IT Program Manager, you lead prestigious IT transformation projects for leading international brands in the telecommunications industry.
As a part of our project management team, you will be in charge of a wide range of exciting tasks and responsibilities. The scope of your tasks will be adjusted to meet your level of experience and skills.
- You will take on an active role in the acquisition stage, supporting our sales team with your expertise in the field of project management and solution design.
- Drawing on your project management experience, you help lead the efforts to successfully roll out our innovative software solutions to our international clients.
- You hold workshops for our clients and document those carefully, thus laying the foundation for an excellent cooperation across departments and teams.
- Under your guidance, the project team carries out the installation and configuration of our solution on the customer’s end (on-premise our in the cloud).
- You oversee the testing phase for our products following the deployment and guide the involved teams competently through this critical project step.
- You take on responsibility for the entire acceptance process from the successful go-live up to the handover to the operations teams on our side and on the customer’s side.
- With your well-established experience as an IT program manager for extensive software projects for international enterprise clients, you bring all the required skills to the table in order to steer a project implementation successfully from the analysis stage up until the successful go-live.
- Your professional attitude and your strong sense determination allow you to push projects forward in a very goal-oriented way.
- Your solid communications skills and your interpersonal competence allow you to see IT projects through in good time and with a high degree of quality.
- Your subject matter expertise, backed by a degree (HTL, FH, University), in the fields of IT and business economics allows you to immediately understand the underlying business processes on our clients’ end.
- With a solid background running software projects on the vendor’s side, you have a habit of addressing our customers’ requests openly and in a goal-oriented fashion.
- Your analytical, methodic approach generates a solid basis for a self-reliant and result-driven approach to work, which facilitates collaboration across all departments.
- Your curiosity and openness towards other cultures, along with a willingness to travel (up to 30%), define your profile as an IT Program Manager of international pedigree.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of self-dependently handling IT projects in a professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.
For this role the target salary is 60.000€ gross per year with goal-dependent bonuses and the option to use a company car. Of course, your actual salary will be adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
We offer you the following benefits
A global approach
Work with international top brands in a highly dynamic industry.
A diverse set of tasks
Interesting challenges and plenty of freedom to express your ideas
Easy-going and international working environment
Work in a highly agile environment with a high degree of flexibility and great time management options.
Spacious office with great connections to public transport and cool benefits benefits (flex time, meal allowance, free fruits and beverages, usage of the in-house staff canteen, insurance package, modern office equipment, sports facilities, company mobile phone for private use)