Senior IT Program Manager (f/m/x, full-time)
We are looking for you
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Program Manager (f/m/x) to support our young and ambitious team. In this challenging position, you are taking on a key role in our project team with a versatile set of tasks and a high level of responsibility.
As an IT Program Manager, you lead prestigious IT transformation projects for leading international brands in the telecommunications industry.
As a part of our project management team, you will be in charge of a wide range of exciting tasks and responsibilities. The scope of your tasks will be adjusted to meet your level of experience and skills.
- You will take on an active role in the acquisition stage, supporting our sales team with your expertise in the field of project management and solution design.
- Drawing on your project management experience, you help lead the efforts to successfully roll out our innovative software solutions to our international clients.
- You hold workshops for our clients and document those carefully, thus laying the foundation for an excellent cooperation across departments and teams.
- Under your guidance, the project team carries out the installation and configuration of our solution on the customer’s end (on-premise our in the cloud).
- You oversee the testing phase for our products following the deployment and guide the involved teams competently through this critical project step.
- You take on responsibility for the entire acceptance process from the successful go-live up to the handover to the operations teams on our side and on the customer’s side.
- With your well-established experience as an IT program manager for extensive software projects for international enterprise clients, you bring all the required skills to the table in order to steer a project implementation successfully from the analysis stage up until the successful go-live.
- Your professional attitude and your strong sense determination allow you to push projects forward in a very goal-oriented way.
- Your solid communications skills and your interpersonal competence allow you to see IT projects through in good time and with a high degree of quality.
- Your subject matter expertise, backed by a degree (HTL, FH, University), in the fields of IT and business economics allows you to immediately understand the underlying business processes on our clients’ end.
- With a solid background running software projects on the vendor’s side, you have a habit of addressing our customers’ requests openly and in a goal-oriented fashion.
- Your analytical, methodic approach generates a solid basis for a self-reliant and result-driven approach to work, which facilitates collaboration across all departments.
- Your curiosity and openness towards other cultures, along with a willingness to travel (up to 30%), define your profile as an IT Program Manager of international pedigree.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of self-dependently handling IT projects in a professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.
For this role the target salary is 60.000€ gross per year with goal-dependent bonuses and the option to use a company car. Of course, your actual salary will be adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
Perks and Benefits
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space
Apply now for this exciting role
DI (FH) Michael Pavala