For our offices in Vienna, we are looking for a Scrum Master to strengthen our young, ambitious team. In this fulfilling role, you will be handling an interesting set of tasks: You will guide our development teams through each sprint, conducted in a highly cooperative environment spanning across multiple locations and teams. You will be a key player in representing the agile spirit and its ideas within our company.
As a Scrum Master, you will mainly be focusing on coaching your teams while excelling as a moderator and mediator in the collaboration between teams in different locations.
- Successfully coordinating three scrum teams working in Vienna and Slovakia
- Cooperating with product and project management to achieve company goals
- Coaching our development teams in optimizing their processes and methodology
- Central role as a mediator in the international collaboration
- Applying and advocating agile principles within our company
- Moderating stand-up, retro and review meetings
- A completed degree in IT or a related field (university, university of applied sciences or technical college)
- Practical experience in roles such as Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Passionate about agile Tools and Methodology (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Communicative personality with an established sense for managing conflicts and hands-on mentality
- Experience in working internationally on software projects is a plus
- Ability to work independently and highly solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel (two days in Slovakia every other week)
- SCRUM certification is a plus
- Excellent language skills in English and German; Slovakian is an additional plus
With your sovereign demeanor and high determination, you are pushing your teams allowing them to perform well and meet their goals. Your communication skills and your professionalism help you to make sprint after sprint a great success. An agile mindset and your ability to captivate make you the perfect representant of the agile idea within our company.
- Attractive, result-based wages as well as a variety of other benefits (free beverages and fruit, insurance package, in-house cafeteria, modern office equipment)
- Great sense of self-determination in adjusting and managing working hours
- Working remotely is part of the daily routine and as such appreciated and nurtured
- Contribute to international retail projects for world-class brands
- Support in acquiring certificates and further training
- Excellent connection to public transport (situated in Vienna’s 19th district, right next to U4 subway)
Gross annual salary is € 50.000 plus target achievement bonuses and option for a company car. Overpayment according to classification, work experience and skills is to be expected.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of working in a highly professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.