Key Account Manager (f/m/x, full-time)
Our vision is to retain our position as the number one telco retail solutions provider in our core markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, while also expanding our presence beyond. To support us on our mission, we are looking for a passionate member for our key account team with a strong sales track record and B2B experience. You will be a key player in our sales team, as you take on responsibility for several of our prestigious accounts. In close cooperation with our highly skilled pre-sales specialists, you will oversee the continued nurturing and growth of our high-profile international key accounts. You are an accomplished professional who excels at selling complex software solutions unifying our own products with third-party solutions and systems.
Working on your daily tasks, these are the traits and skills that make you stand out:
- You love working in a diverse international environment and demonstrate a great degree of empathy and willingness to learn and grow.
- You are responsible for developing the revenue potential of your accounts. Leveraging your well-established network of contacts and your excellent judgement, you uncover new opportunities and see the implementation through step by step.
- You are a great communicator and motivator who keeps the people involved on all sides engaged and excels at unifying the interests of all key stakeholders.
- You serve as the key point of contact for several high-profile international brands in the telco sector and strengthen our position as a competent trusted partner in the retail space.
- You coordinate the response process for RFIs, RFQs and RFPs, bringing together people from different departments and keeping everyone aligned throughout the process.
- You lead workshops for our customers on-site and remote, presenting confidently and with poise in both German and English.
- You oversee negotiations during the tender and contract creation phase with support from our legal team, always thinking about nurturing a long-term relationship with our clients.
- At least 5 years of experience working in sales in a B2B setting
- Independent, self-reliant approach to work
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding teamwork and teambuilding skills
- Experience managing complex tender processes (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Degree in a technical field (ideally software engineering) and relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Industry knowhow in the telecom, retail, commerce or IT integration sector are a plus
- Excellent language skills in English and German, additional languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%) to visit our international clients - from Sweden to New Zealand
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of working independently in a highly professional setting, we look forward to your detailed application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts. For this role, the intended entry salary is 3618€ per month (as per the collective agreement in Austria) plus target-based bonuses and the option to get a company car. We do provide overpayment in line with the market, based on your qualification and experience.
We offer you
A global approach
A highly international setting with colleagues and customers around the globe and the ability to travel
45 well-established international accounts in the telco industry
At the heart of innovation
An agile work environment using state-of-the-art technology and the best tools
A great team
A relaxed, easy-going and familiar working environment & the ability to work in an experienced, ambitious and motivated team
These include: Flex time, meal allowance, complimentary fruits and beverages, usage of the in-house staff canteen, insurance package, modern office equipment, sports facilities, company mobile phone for private use