Front-End Developer (w/m/x, full-time)
For our office in Vienna, we are currently looking for a committed front-end developer to strengthen our young, ambitious team. In this fulfilling role, you will be handling an interesting set of tasks: You will work on our highly innovative retail software solutions, which are built on a state-of-the-art tech stack. You will be a key player in representing our engineering spirit, which has made our company a trusted partner for telcos around the globe.
As a front-end developer, you will mainly be focusing on working on our retail software solution, which empowers telco store employees to provide the best possible service to their customers.
- Continuous development of a web-based software product based on a modern tech stack
- Actively engaging with our other development teams in an established SCRUM environment
- Collaborating on the development of a web-based Angular, SaSS/SCSS software
- Acting as a driving force in the successful cooperation between developers
- Working with up-to-date technologies and staying on-top of industry trends (Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, …)
- Several years of experience in roles as a software developer with at least one year in front-end development
- Experience in writing tested code
- Interest in FE architecture and associated challenges
- Great communication skills and a strong sense of team spirit
- Proactive attitude and hands-on approach
- As a plus: Experience in working with Java, JEE, REST
- Excellent proficiency in English (spoken and written)
We offer you
- An opportunity to work on interesting challenges using state-of-the-art technology
- A highly skilled agile team with a great team spirit
- A relaxed, easy-going and international working environment
- Attractive benefits (flex time, meal allowance, free fruits and beverages)
- Well established culture combining remote and office work
- Great connections to public transport (the subway is right in front of the office)
- National and international projects for leading brands
Gross monthly salary for this role is € 3600, plus option for a company car. Overpayment according to classification, work experience and skills is to be expected.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of working in a highly professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.
Leopold Ungar Platz 2