Front-End Developer (f/m/x, full-time)
Join our development team
As an innovation leader in providing retail software solutions and consulting to telco brands around the globe, NTS Retail has successfully conducted over 350 retail projects from Sweden to New Zealand. Our customers value our approach to delivering holistic commerce solutions. For our office in Vienna, we are currently looking for a committed front-end developer to strengthen our ambitious team. In this fulfilling role, you will be handling an interesting set of tasks: You will work on our highly innovative retail software solutions, which are built on a state-of-the-art tech stack. You will be a key player in representing our engineering spirit, which has made our company a trusted partner for telcos around the globe.
As a Front-End Developer (f/m/x), you will mainly be focusing on working on our retail software solution, which empowers telco store employees to provide the best possible service to their customers.
- Continuous development of a web-based standard software based on a modern tech stack
- Actively engaging with our various teams in an established SCRUM environment
- Collaborating on the development of a web-based Angular, SaSS/SCSS software
- Serving as a driving force in the successful cooperation between developers
- Working with up-to-date technologies and staying on-top of industry trends (Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, …)
- Several years of experience in roles as a software developer with at least one year in front-end development
- A degree in IT (university, university of applied sciences or technical college) is a plus
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Interest in FE architecture and associated challenges
- Great communication skills and a strong sense of team spirit
- Proactive Attitude and hands-on approach
- Ideally, experience working with: Java, JEE, REST, JUnit
- Excellent proficiency in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
The gross monthly salary for this role is € 3600, plus the option for a company car. Overpayment according to classification, work experience and skills is to be expected.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of working in a highly professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.
We offer you
At the heart of innovation
An opportunity to work on interesting challenges using state-of-the-art technology
A great team
A highly skilled agile team with a great team spirit and flat hierarchies
An international working environment
National and international projects for leading international brands
Sponsored lunch, free fruits and beverages, strong coffee, sports facilities, company cars and parking space
Great connections to public transport (the subway is right in front of the office)
Family & personal growth
Functional mix between remote working and office culture, with the possibility to work fully remotely during high incident periods