Designer - Web & Print (f/m/x - full-time)
About NTS Retail
NTS Retail is a leading global provider of retail software solutions with a strong focus on the telecommunications industry. We are proud to serve leading telecom operators around the world – from Sweden to New Zealand. We support our customers in adopting a holistic approach to digital commerce in the retail space. For our headquarters in Leonding, we are looking for a Designer (w/m/x) who will design and shape our brand’s visual communication across all channels.
Your mission as a Designer - Web & Print
You are an essential part of our marketing team. With your awesome creativity and your drive to explore new ways of visualization, you are our daring champion in the realm of the visual. You take on a key role in forging our brand identity and act as a gatekeeper for our visual brand on all communication channels.
- Designing a range of visual assets using the tools of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects).
- Coordinating and executing a consistent visual brand across all our channels: website, social media, print and video.
- Supporting all departments in the process of creating visually appealing product presentations.
- Supporting our efforts technically as we continue to improve and intensify our capabilities in running virtual events (webinars, showcases, Q & A and other formats).
- Building visually stunning landing pages for products and events using our CMS tools (Drupal, Hubspot, Wordpress).
- You are a highly skilled heavy user of the tools in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects) and are experienced in working creatively with different people across various departments.
- You are an experienced user of CMS tools (Drupal, Wordpress) and other Marketing tools (e.g. Mailworx, Hubspot).
- You are able to pursue a long-term goal just as well as an immediate “quick win” and are capable of finding balance between the two.
- You are a true team player with a great mix of determination and the ability to strike consensus.
- You are capable of working independently and love working in an environment where you set your pace.
- You communicate flawlessly in German and English and convince us with an eye for grammar and punctuation.
- Bonus points: You have a strong interest in videography and motion design and would like to be a thought leader in these areas within our team.
What we offer
- A wide range of exciting tasks in an engaging working environment
- Interesting creative challenges and plenty of freedom to express your ideas
- Working in a highly agile environment providing key solutions to major international brands
- A relaxed, easy-going and international working environmentFamily-friendly and flexible time management option
- Great connections to public transport and ample parking space
- Attractive benefits (flex time, meal allowance, free fruits and beverages, usage of the in-house staff canteen, insurance package, modern office equipment, sports facilities, company mobile phone for private use)
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of working independently in a highly professional setting, we look forward to your detailed application including your resume, a letter of motivation, as well as a portfolio of your previous work.
For this role, the target salary is 2.518 EUR gross per month (full-time with 38.5 hrs). Of course, your actual salary will be adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send it to: